Projects update 2017-06-14

Approximate readability: 6.77 (620 characters, 161 words, 8 sentences, 3.85 characters per word, 20.12 words per sentence)

I've made a lot of progress on the web version of [NSFW] Hexy Bondage! I've been tweaking the rules a bunch. There were a bunch of ways the original rules could make things slow or confusing, even on a computer where you don't have to remember all the rules yourself. But I think I found a good way to fix a lot of the problems. My work isn't done yet, but there's a good chance it'll be ready for next week.

Also, I've been trying out drawing again! Yesterday, I decided to try out drawing the Voldemort's Children characters again:

[Drawing: About 7 of the characters of Voldemort's Children, as a simple white line drawing on a black background.]

That went well and only took me 10 minutes, so today, I did 15 minutes of work on the actual comic. I have to be extra careful not to hurt my hands, so I can't promise anything, but I have a vague plan to do 10 or 15 minutes of work every day or two and see how it goes.

– Eli